One Swipe Does It All: Authorize, Restrict, Limit
In most organizations, it’s quite common to see HID proximity cards used as a secure method to access doorways. This common technology that is used for employee identification can now provide added value to your organization, as it can also be used to authorize MFP usage.
Track Device Usage and Control Access
The Kyocera Card Authentication solution is a quick and convenient security option for your multifunctional products, utilizing employee ID badges. With a simple swipe of a badge, users gain immediate access to their Kyocera MFP, authorizing them to use features specific to their job function.
With Card Authentication installed, corporate network resources and information can be secured, preventing unauthorized access. This solution also enables administrators to track usage for reporting or accounting purposes, thereby saving your organization from unnecessary waste.
By leveraging Kyocera MFPs and, in most cases, your existing ID badges, your business is able to protect vital information without the need to invest in additional security cards and high-priced hardware. It’s a cost-effective solution for any enterprise.
- Supports KYOCERA HyPAS-enabled MFPs, ECOSYS printers and non-HyPAS MFPs deployed in Windows environments
- Allows users to release print jobs from any enabled MFP or printer on the network*
- Help protect confidentiality of documents
- QR code job release capability from network connected smartphones or tablets
- Reduce cost associated with paper and toner supplies by setting print parameters
- Integration with HID card readers for secure job release
- Simplified reporting capabilities to assist with job tracking and usage reports
*Printers do not support PIN codes. They require a smartphone or tablet with QR reader or proximity card.
Powerful MFPs, Printers and Software
Budget Business Systems offers an award-winning range of device technology, from desktop printers and multifunctional printers to robust color and black & white multifunctional products and business applications, that turn otherwise complex document workflows into simple processes. To fond out how we can help your and your business or organization, call us today or fill out the form to the right.
Please share this page: