Print management for Canon Multifunction Printers (MFPs)
Create a secure document environment, encourage responsible print behavior and make users or departments accountable for their usage with PaperCut MF on Canon devices.
- Track, charge, manage quotas and control of Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- An easy user interface across Canon multifunction printers
- Account selection and Print Release at the touchscreen
- Simple setup for administrators
Print management by SysAdmins for SysAdmins
PaperCut MF’s server software is easy to set up on a choice of operating systems and all management is conducted from a single admin console.
- Automatically detect printers and MFDs on your network
- Easily import and sync users and groups from your directory
- Define user access rights, page costs and quotas
- Report on all print activity
Start seeing the benefits of print management today.
Protect sensitive information
Seamless User Experience
The Canon embedded solution provides consistency between the copier interface and the workstation print interface, meaning users only have to learn one system and one set of terminology.
- Provide users with the same account selection options they use for printing via the popup
- If shared account access is granted, users have the option to select accounts from a list or using a PIN
- Control access to accounts using Active Directory groups
It's a super fast setup.
Easy and flexible setup with auto synchronization of user and group information from a source such as Windows Active Directory.
One license has got you covered – for all operating systems with unlimited servers. Add embedded licenses when you want to control multifuction devices.
Host locally on your own print server, across multi-sites, or in environments where there’s no print server. Or maybe you need a combination of all three which is a little more flexible.
Please share this page: